Saturday, August 30, 2008

Neighbour Aunty and her grandson .. @@

I wake up early in the morning( 1pm something xD),I heard the conversation between my neighbour and her grandson..

Grandma :hey !! you don’t talk loudly to your sister .., teach her properly .. you should teach her properly if she don't know ...

Grandson: no .. no I no shout at her ...

Grandma: WHAT no ?? I heard you shout at her !!! what no ??!!! ( the grandma is shouting now (=.=) )

Grandson: I never do so.. T_T ( sound wanna cry ...)

Grandma: Later when mom back,I told her everything , then you will get punishment ... ( wahh, the grandma sound like terrorist =.= )


In the conversation, the grandma was using Tu Quoque Fallacy to her grandson.. she ask him don’t talk loudly to his sister and teach properly but she was shouting at him just now ..


BCT:Tu Quoque Fallacy





0 comments: